The cultures that include coconut milk in alot of their cooking are balling! The flavour is so beautiful and delicious. It rained and I wanted something warm spicy soup, chewable, and filling. And I thought to pair noodles with coconut milk. When I have noodles, I love to have it with broth.
We can have the conversation on how healthy or unhealthy ramen noodles are forever, whatever nutritional value the noodles lacked is made up for by the coconut milk and the chicken.
This is a bowl of deliciousness, I strongly recommend you try.
- 2 packs Instant Noodles (I used two 70g Indomie instant noodles)
- Shredded cooked chicken (I used roughly 1.5cups)
- 1 cup water
- 1½ cup coconut milk
- *½ cup chicken stock (optional)
- Chopped vegetables of choice
- In a clean pot on medium heat, bring water, coconut milk , *chicken stock to a simmer
- Add the seasonings from the noodle pack, if you like some more heat add some additional pepper
- Add shredded chicken
- As it comes to a boil add noodles.
- Cook till al dente and turn heat off.
- Serve hot
Enjoy with a delicious bottle of Juice