Today was one of those mornings I wasn’t exactly sure what I was making for breakfast. I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed, faffed around the kitchen a little before I finally settled for waffles. Before making the waffle, I cored one pineapple and an apple and put them in the freezer to cool with some bananas. Then I spotted the mango juice I made the night before, that is when I came alive.
- 2 Cups Mango Juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Low fat Yoghurt
- 6 small frozen bananas
- *3 green Cardamom (optional)
- 1/ 4 cup Granola
- Dried blue berries (as much as you like
- 1/8 cup crushed Unsalted Almonds
- 1 Apple (chopped)
- 4 slices of Pineapple (chopped)
- In a blender on high speed, blend, mango juice, coconut milk, low fat yogurt, frozen bananas to creamy blend.
- Mix almonds, granola, blue berries together in a separate bowl.
- In a glass cup, assemble the ingredients, starting with the granola mix followed by Apple and Pineapple, next the Mango/Coconut blend. Repeat the process till you fill the cup.
I topped with whipping cream mousse and a glacé cherry.