On the world food calendar, today is French Toast Day.
So here is some bite sized French Toast with Banana&Avocado slices, dried currants, toasted coconut flakes and drizzled with honey.
French Toast is super easy to make.
• 4 Slices of Bread
• 1 Egg
• 1/4 cup milk
• 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
• *1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
• * I used a pinch of powdered cloves
• 1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp confectionery sugar
1 tbsp oil (coconut or sunflower oil)
– Combine all the ingredients but the Bread, Butter and oil.
– Dip the Bread in the mixture
– Place a pan on medium heat, glaze pan with butter and oil and place the bread in, let it cook till it browns on the side then flip and repeat with the other side.
– Serve as you like with your favourite syrup, honey, yogurt or fruits.