Puff puff and chicken is a legit meal in my house. We mostly eat this as Sunday dinner. For that reason I always have chicken wings in the freezer.
Knowing this I walked into my garden to pick some herbs, so i could marinate the chicken before grilling.
I mostly eye balled all my quantities
- Chicken Wings
- Rock Salt (I used Himalayan pink salt)
- Garlic powder
- Fresh or dried pepper
- Herbs (I used Rosemary, Oregano, Basil, Lemon bay, Bay laurel)
– Blend the herbs with some pepper and rock salt.
– Rub the blend with garlic powder on the chicken and let it rest for about 20 minutes.
– Pan sear it for about 10 minutes before popping it into the oven grill. I grill for about 30 minutes, turning each side intermittently.
– About 5 minutes before turning the oven off, drizzle honey over the chicken and let it cook for 5 minutes before turning it off.