Scotch Egg is hard-boiled egg enclosed in sausage meat, rolled in breadcrumbs, and fried. It is a very tasty snack and it’s easy to make.
• 6 Peeled Hard Boiled Eggs
• 300 grams Beef Sausage Meat (You can make your own Sausage Meat, find the recipe HERE
• 2 cups Bread Crumbs
• 1 Egg
• 1/4 cup flour
– Roll Eggs in flour,
– Cover the eggs with beef sausage
* taste your beef sausage, if it is bland and unseasoned, season lightly with salt and pepper. I used the Chi brand and it comes seasoned.
– Dip in beaten egg
– Roll in bread crumbs and Fry till golden brown
– Serve warm or cold. You can eat it alone or with dipping sauce or some salad like I did for dinner. Still enjoying my romance with mangoes