A simple homemade alcoholic recipe for Mango lovers
- 3 medium sized Mangoes
- 750ml Dry Gin or Vodka
- Wash and clean your mangoes.
- Chop it up into sizes that fit into a bottle.
I usually chop with skins for more flavour.
- Use a clean sterile glass bottle.
- Put the chopped mangoes in the bottle and pour your Gin or vodka into the bottle. Shake and cover.
- Store the bottle in dark place for not less than 3 days to let the mango infuse. I usually let my fruit liqueur sit for 2weeks at least, for intensity of flavour.
- Shake the bottle up regularly when it’s being stored
Serve with ice! Enjoy
One thought on “Mango Liqueur”