This is probably the easiest vegetable dish you’d ever make. No oil, no pepper , and can be paired with any dish you like. I’ve over indulged in all the sweet and highly calorific stuffs, it’s time to come clean.
• 1 bowl (1 litre bowl) of washed and shredded vegetable (Ugu in this instance)
• 1 Large Onion
• 2 Smoked Mackerel (deboned and shredded)
• Salt to taste
• Bouillon Cubes
• 1 tbsp Powdered Crayfish
– In a pot or saucepan add about 1/8 cup of water, chop onions and set in medium heat.
– After about 5 mins, add the vegetable, salt, bouillon cubes, and crayfish.
– Stir well and add deboned and shredded mackerel. Stir till all is well incorporated. Don’t cook the vegetable too long, let it retain its fresh green colour.
I’ve been having a little too much fun with mine. Portion Control! *winks