This is probably the easiest vegetable dish you’d ever make. No oil, no pepper , and can be paired with any dish you like. I’ve over indulged in all the sweet and highly calorific stuffs, it’s time to come clean.
• 1 bowl (1 litre bowl) of washed and shredded vegetable (Ugu in this instance)
• 1 Large Onion
• 2 Smoked Mackerel (deboned and shredded)
• Salt to taste
• Bouillon Cubes
• 1 tbsp Powdered Crayfish
– In a pot or saucepan add about 1/8 cup of water, chop onions and set in medium heat.
– After about 5 mins, add the vegetable, salt, bouillon cubes, and crayfish.
– Stir well and add deboned and shredded mackerel. Stir till all is well incorporated. Don’t cook the vegetable too long, let it retain its fresh green colour.
I’ve been having a little too much fun with mine. Portion Control! *winks
5 thoughts on “No Fuss Steamed Vegetable”
Wow!! So easy to make…..will definetly try to make it this weekend…..
Please share pictures when you do Bola
yaay…i just made this….ate with basmati rice and plantain…really healthy…buh i still lov me my efo riro….sorry culdnt share pics….Le Boo was hungry.lol
I still love efo Riro too lily just like you. Glad you like it.